Cabin charter is a great option if this is your first experience of gulet
cruising. Or maybe you aren't able to get together a group of family
or friends to join you.
At Meridian Travels & Yachting you can book as many cabins as you
need, whether you travel alone, as a couple or with children and
friends. All cabins are offered on a FULL BOARD basis and prices
include all fuel, crew salaries, port fees and taxes.
When you arrive in port, you'll be taken to your gulet, checked into
your cabin and meet the Captain, crew and your fellow travellers
who may be from other countries which adds to the mix and
We have guaranteed departures from Marmaris, Fethiye and
Bodrum on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays from April to
Our reputation for quality and attention to detail applies to our Cabin Charter
bookings too, as you will see from our food.
Our chefs cook the best of Turkish cuisine using only the freshest local
ingredients. Travellers are in for a real treat and you will never go hungry!
The rear deck of the gulet is the lounge and dining area where you will be
served freshly prepared breakfast, lunch and dinner meals, including grilled
meats, fish dishes, a variety of fresh salads and fruits and Turkish specialties.
Afternoon tea is served with biscuits or cakes. All meals are surprisingly good,
healthy and nutritious. Dinner on the aft deck is usually the highlight of the day:
a long leisurely meal sitting under the stars and listening to the water lapping
at the hull of the gulet.
FULL BOARD meals are included for all cabin charter bookings (except soft
and alcoholic beverages).
Turkish cuisine has a lot to offer to those who are vegetarian. Please specify
any dietary restriction, such as wheat products, sugar, nuts etc. Experienced
voyagers will reconfirm their special diet requests soon after boarding the gulet.
If you plan to celebrate an anniversary or birthday during
your voyage, special arrangements may be made in
advance. A special dessert, or a bottle of sparkling wine
will help to create the perfect special occasion memory.
Just tell us at the time of your booking!
* Cabin with ensuite bathroom
* FULL BOARD meals
* Afternoon Tea
* Insurance for passengers, Crew and hull
* Fresh water for showers
* Harbour fees
*Transfers to/from airport to gulet -
although we can arrange them for you
* All beverages, including non alcoholic and
alcoholic drinks which will be bought on
board the yacht. All drinks may be bought
on board and will be added to your final bill.
* Gratuity (£30 per passenger per week is
* Activities undertaken with third parties
such as diving or guided trips.
* Meals and beverages ashore.
* Telephone/other communications.
Storage space is limited although you will have a small wardrobe and
underbed storage. Soft luggage is often easier for you than a hard
suitcase. Bring whatever you can't do without for a day but don't forget
• Sun Block (SPF 15-30)
• Mosquito repellant (50% DEET)
• Beach Cover Ups
• Beach towels (bathroom towels are provided)
• Soft soled shoesif you don't want walk barefoot on deck
• Travel adaptor - there are 2-Pin electrical sockets on board, 220 V
when the generator / engine is on and in port.
• Your favourite CD's
• Camera. Batteries, chargers and socket adaptors
• Hats and sunglasses.
• Fishing gear if you are so inclined, but rods may be available for use.
• Snorkelling gear - masks and flippers are available but many people
prefer to bring their own or buy cheaply from local shops
• Sunburn remedies and soothers.
• Seasickness remedies, if anyone in your party is prone to it